Are You Ready To Save Time & Money On Your Inventory?
In your business, you have a multitude of buy-sell relationships.
Wouldn’t having a partner be more efficient and beneficial? With a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) program, you can have just that!
Aside from having a close relationship with your supplier, there are a variety of benefits to utilizing a VMI program such as cost savings, forecasting, inventory management and more.
It really is that easy.
- Improve fill and in-stock rates
- Reduced line-down situations
- Lower up-front inventory costs
- Lower freight and overall costs due to vendor consolidation
- Better data and more qualified eyes monitoring it
- Quarterly audits and reviews
- Custom packaging and kitting programs
- Vendor Consolidation
- Enhanced quality inspection
- Reduce theft via vending machines